1. Food safety (all levels).
2. HACCP (all levels).
3. Quality Assurance ISO implementation systems:
• ISO 9001:2015- Quality Management System.
• ISO 22000:2005- Food Safety Management System.
• FSSC 22000 – Food Safety System Certification.
• ISO 17025:2005 - General Requirements for The Competence of Testing and Calibration Laboratories.
• ISO 18001- Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
• ISO 14001- Environmental Management System.
4. Hospital Industry / Hotel Management: Top, Middle and Low Levels.
5. Risk management.
6. Time management.
7. Marketing and Sales Plan of Action.
8. Marketing and Supply Chain Management
9. Administration and Human Recourses Management.
10. Industry Training: Factory Organizing, Production Planning, Logistics, Developing and Expansion Factory Organising and Logistics.
11. Hospital Management: Operational Management, Marketing, Medical Insurance Marketing, Medical Assurance, Controlling and Evaluation.
12. Strategic Management, Strategic Marketing and Supply Chain Management, “Marketing and Sales Action Plans”.
13. Complete Administration and Management Systems:
• Administration: H.R System and Manuals.
• Finance System: Policies and Procedures.
• Control System: Methodology and Plan of Action on all fields of operations.
14. Feasibility Studies.
15. Value Chain Management.
Training Courses Accreditation
Our intermediate and advanced Food Safety and HACCP training levels are accredited by Highfield UK, the Middle East and UK’s top supplier of compliance and work-based learning training materials.