Chair / Head of Marketing Department and Asst. Professor of Marketing and Supply Chain Management at Department of Marketing / Faculty of Business and Finance at the American University of Madaba
• PhD. Double Major in Marketing and Supply Chain Management from Brunel University- London UK.
• 15 years of experience in different fields of quality control and supply chain management, construction management, business and industrial marketing, crisis and disaster management, tourism service quality and destination management and in supply chain relationship in addition to other related fields.
• A Project Management Expert “PME” at Arab COPM since 2014 in both International and GCC Regions.
• Member at the Research Committee at JSSR since 2014, Amman, Jordan.
• Member at the Economic Committee at JSSR since 2013, Amman, Jordan.
• An expert member at MCA (Al-Marfa) for conferences, advertising , seminars, workshops & research since 2012, East Tower, office 1127 Bahrain Financial Harbour, Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain.
• An expert member at the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT)-UK since 2010, Earlstrees Court, Earlstrees Road Corby, Northants, NN17 4AX,UK.
• An expert member at the International Training & Development Academy (ITDA)-UK since 2010, Hillingdon, Middlesex, UB8 3WT, UK.
• PhD Candidate Member at the Operations and Supply Chain Systems Group (OASIS) since 2009, Business School, Brunel University, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UK.
• PhD Candidate Member at the Centre for Research in Marketing (CREAM) since 2007, Business School, Brunel University, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UK.
• Member at the Jordan Society for Scientific Research (JSSR) since 2007, Amman, Jordan.
Member at the Jordan Exporters and Producers Association for Fruit and Vegetables (JEPA) since 2007, Amman, Jordan.