Course Name: Strategic Planning, Forecasting and Budgeting
Duration: 3 days ( 4 hours / day)
Course Date: 5,6,7/11/2018
Methodology: Workshop style, case studies
– Strategic Planning
– Roles of Budgeting and the Budgeting process
– Budgeting and Standard Costs
– Operating Budgets Calculations
– The Cash budget
– Pro-Forma Financial Statements
Benefits to the trainee:
By the end of the three – day training course participants will:
– Understand the role and principles of budgeting
– Build confidence in using budgeting tools and techniques
– Have an awareness about the issues and challenges of finances management from both the “Customers” and the company’s perspective
– Establish the ability to analyze and to challenge finance and accounting information
– Have the knowledge about the interdependence of business functions.
This course provides training for budgeting, accounting managers and those who work related to budgets and forecasts.
The budgeting and forecasting training course will help demystify the world of budgeting and provide participants with the techniques and confidence to manage and control their budget effectively. Financial terms and budgeting tools will be explained in a way that a non-financial manager will understand and relate to in their own line of work. The trainer will use “real life” examples and case studies and encourage participants to work in small groups, working interactively and enjoy the subject.
Course Fee: 220JOD / Participant
For Registration Please contact us at: email@example.com or call us at Ms. Reham Jumaa +962 6 554 9139 / Mr.Nael Samaan 0777843666.
Discounts for companies and groups
Location: Rabieh, Near Bir Al Waledayn mosque, Kaboul street, Gazal building #30, Floor 2, office #21
Amman – Jordan
No Reviews found for this course.