All food handlers working in food business and food safety team members.
The course will highlight the below points.
• The importance of food safety management.
• The principles of HACCP.
• The stages involved in the implementation of HACCP.
• Understand the basic concepts and methodology of HACCP.
The course is divided into eleven modules:
• Introduction about the food safety.
• Hazards and control measures.
• Prerequisite programmes.
• Legal requirements and HACCP principles.
• Implementation of HACCP.
• Control measures.
• Critical control points and critical limits.
• Corrective action.
• Verification and documentation.
• Revision/examination questions.
For Registration Please contact us at: email@example.com or call us at +962 6 554 9139 Fax: +962 6 554 9138.